Thursday, December 6, 2012

Overall Reflection

Reflecting on the class..

Overall this technology class has been one of my best classes so far. I thoroughly enjoyed the modules each week, even though some weeks I thought I was going to pull my hair out! I pulled through each week and was able to accomplish all the tasks. I enjoyed the modules when we worked with other classmates on group projects. This is something that was new to me in the online class. I have always been used to meeting face to face for class and working in person with others to complete a project. I learned to like it and as we got further into the semester enjoyed working with others. I also enjoyed learning about lots of new resources that I will one day use in my own classroom. From making lists of useful websites to creating class webpages, these are all things that I was not sure of before this class but now I feel that I can effectively use these tools in my own class one day. I believe this class is one that I will take with me and recall often during my studies to becoming a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment