Thursday, December 6, 2012

AT Module

My thoughts on the special populations module..

The module that was in week 13 was very helpful and informative. The module focused on the description of the Assisitive Technology lab that is on campus at ECU. I did not get a chance to go over and visit the lab but I did find the module to be very helpful. I enjoyed learning about low, mid, and high tech devices that can be used with students with disabilities. The hyperlink section provided some great resources to research the devices that are out there to help educators. This resource was added to my delicious account where I keep track of helpful websites that I hope to come in handy in the future of my teaching days.

I do hope to be able to get to campus and view the technology lab soon. I believe that it is very important as educators to know about these devices in order to better serve the students that I may come into contact with.

No comments:

Post a Comment