- There are so many types of software; how do I know which ones to include in my lesson? Before implementing my lessons as a teacher I must assure that I am following a well thought out integration plan. As an effective teacher I will follow the NTeQ lesson plan. As a 21st century teacher it will be up to me to make sure that I am up to date on the recent trends in technology in order to best present those to my students.
- I understand why students should use educational software and the Internet, but why should my fourth-grade students learn to use spreadsheet, database, or video editing software? Students are constantly learning and technology is constantly improving. It is important for students to learn because they will be able to use the different types of technology. These types of programs can be used in many different subject areas.
- How can student use of different types of software help improve scores on state tests? Students can use different types of software to improve their scores by opening their eyes to new ideas and ways to learn. It will allow them to gain more information that they may not be able to search for elsewhere.
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Reflecting on what I know
Chapter 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment