11/26/12
- How do you know that students understand a concept? To fully know that the students understand the concept that I am teaching them I think it will show in the creation of a graphic organizer. A graphic organizer is something that can be done individually, as a group, or in small groups. The creation of a graphic organizer will show the students what I want them to know and will also allow them to show me what they know.
- How can you depict student misconceptions of key information? I believe that you can depict their misconceptions of information by seeing whether or not they choose to include them in their organizers. They will help the students to find ways to visualize what information is key in their learning.
- How can students capture and transfer brainstorming ideas into written thoughts? Students can transfer it into written thoughts by using the graphic organizer as an outline for their writing. The students can use the outline function on the graphic organizer program in order to help them formulate their writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment