Throughout the planning and reviewing of the lesson I was able to send the lesson to Jennifer and Courtney who are my classmates in order to help peer edit and review them. I really liked this aspect of the assignment because it allowed for me time to hear what they had to say and they also pointed out some great changes that needed to be made before turning into Dr. Scot. Overall this lesson was a great learning experience and I look forward to finding out how it went.
Monday, November 26, 2012
TPACK Lesson Thoughts
The TPACK lesson plan is lesson that shows your ability to integrate technology into a lesson appropriately. For my lesson I chose to focus on the topic of Being a Good Citizen. In a nutshell the students will read Charlotte's Web over a period of time and discuss the character traits of the character in the story and determine if they were good citizens or not. This will lead us into our research online and the creation of a Digital Photo Story using an application on the computer. I chose this program to use over others because it allows for the students to compile their information into one and then be able to share it with other students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment