Monday, October 22, 2012
My Thoughts of Creating a Website
Over the last week or so our module has focused on creating classroom websites. We first began by observing and choosing beneficial websites that we found on the internet. Boy was this harder than I expected. I did not realize how hard it would be to "creep" through so many different teacher's classroom pages! I first started this by looking at some teachers that I knew in Wake County that I have been in placements at before. After reviewing and assessing their class webpages I came to the conclusion that a lot of them needed some help! Long story short, I was able to create my own webpage after I was able to view some helpful samples. This was a lot more fun then I expected it to be. I used a basic Google template for a site and found it very helpful. I enjoyed creating it because I know one day very soon I will be having to do a real one. I am glad that this technology class gave me the opportunity to not only create one, but receive helpful feedback from my fellow classmates. Overall, this past weeks module of creating a website has been fun! I look forward to editing it and adding to it throughout the rest of the semester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment