Chapter 2
October 8, 2012
- How do I plan an integrated lesson that will work with my students?
I think that the best way to plan an integrated lesson that will work well with my students I have to first know my students. I have to get to know them on a level that I understand their abilities and differences among each of them. It is important to connect a lesson to what needs to be learned but to integrate it to their interests. Find out what the students want to learn and integrate the lesson to be a fun way for them. - Why do I need objectives to help with my planning and lesson development?
Objectives help me the teacher know what it is I am striving for my students to get out of the lesson I am providing them. It will also help the students to know what they will be learning from me. It can help anyone who comes into my classroom know what our topic is and how I will be implementing information to the students. - How can I encourage my students to engage in the processing of information?
I can encourage engagement in the processing of information by making learning fun and interactive for my students. I can provide opportunities for hands on learning for the students for those who are different learners. I will be sure to differentiate my teaching for my different styles of learners. - Do I have to use a different lesson plan when I want my students to use computers?
The lesson plan used when my students are using computers will allow for students to be introduced to content, use computers, have activities, and then assessment of the information. The lesson plan is not different, but just implements more steps for use of computers. - What is the relationship between objectives and computer functions?
Objectives is what the students will be learning and computer functions is how the computer works and what lessons will be completed on a computer. - Can you use a computer for every objective or lesson?
Yes, but it is best to decide what approach will work best during what situation you have among you. The teacher will know best when it is appropriate for the learners they have present in their classroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment